The Eyre Peninsula Old Folks Home is a modern facility with both high and low levels of care. It is located in picturesque Port Lincoln on lower Eyre Peninsula, South Australia.
The Home incorporates Pioneer Village (high and low care rooms plus units for independent living), Bishop Lodge (a secure facility specially designed to meet the needs of those with dementia and related disorders) and Brougham Village (independent living units for those requiring minimal support).
Key Features Statement:
To access our Key Features Statement please click here.
As a primary provider of residential low care and dementia services for the aged of southern Eyre Peninsula, the Eyre Peninsula Old Folks Home provides quality care and services to our clients in a manner that maintains and respects their individuality and dignity.
- That our residents have the right to be recognised and valued as individuals
- That our residents are entitled to respect, privacy and dignity
- That a resident should receive care appropriate to their needs with encouragement to remain as independent as possible
- That our residents have the right to meaningful lives and a variety of experiences.
- To treat each resident with respect and dignity
- To maintain privacy and confidentiality
- To encourage each resident to maintain control of his / her life
- To promote a lifestyle that encourages social independence and a variety of experiences within a safe homelike environment
- To enable health social and emotional needs of each resident to be met
- To encourage residents involvement with family and the community